Sharing Marketing Insights for More Farm Profit
We speak with Jed Moon a commodities broker with Ag West Commodities. Our discussion leads to talking about China, relationships with brokers, and tools for you to use to help your farm achieve higher levels of farm profitability.
Marketing your products for more sales tools & tips
- text to 515.207.9640
- What do you have to learn about becoming a better marketer?
- Introduce the guest. Jed Moon with Ag West Commodities www.goagwest.com
- What are we seeing happen in the markets right now? (remember we are 4 weeks out)
- When you sit down in a meeting with a new client or potential client how does that start off?
- How important is a marketing plan to the profitability of one’s farm?
- RPM - Revenue Price Manager
- For someone looking for Marketing Class 101 tools, which tools would you teach them to use.
- For the more advanced marketer who has experience using the tools you just mentioned what are some ways they could take their skills to the next level?
- What are you seeing the top tier of your clients doing? Both in marketing and on their farms in general?
- What do farmers/operators get from using a service like yours to assist with their marketing needs?
- You know there are farmers out there who don’t feel they need any help, are doing just fine, and can do it themselves. What would you say to an individual such as that?
- We all know change comes with challenges. What would you say to the listener who doesn’t even know where to start?
- What are somethings you would encourage our listeners to be asking their brokers or marketing advisors?
- Is there anything else you would like our listeners to learn from our conversation today?
- How detailed is your marketing plan? Does it even exist? Spell out steps for them to begin taking action.
- Conference Update
- Submit questions and topic suggestions