Revolutionizing Agriculture with Satellite Constellations
In today's episode, we dive into the exciting world of using technology to boost agricultural profitability while maintaining sustainability. Our guest, Lidiia Lelechenko, Account Executive at EOS Data Analytics, shares insights from her experience in SaaS solutions and viticulture. Discover how EOSDA utilizes geospatial data analytics and AI algorithms to address global challenges. Learn about their crop monitoring solutions, the groundbreaking EOS SAT satellite constellation, and their commitment to climate change. Stay tuned for valuable advice and a summary of our discussion.
Episode Topic: Using Technologoy to boost ag profitability while staying sustainable
@Lidiia Lelechenko. Lidiia is the Account Executive at EOS Data Analytics, she has over 6 years of experience in various roles related to SaaS solutions sales and research activities in sensory analysis. Lidiia holds a Master Degree in Viticulture, Winemaking & Marketing obtained in ESA (École supérieure d'agricultures d'Angers).
Where is she joining us from today?
What is Viticulture?
What is her professional background? How did she get to where she is today?
Who is EOS Data Analytics?
- A Short Introduction of EOSDA: company background, numbers, and main solutions
- EOS Data Analytics takes advantage of cutting-edge geospatial data analytics along with AI-powered algorithms to boost businesses globally and address the challenges humanity is facing today.
- How EOSDA aligns its work with sustainable agriculture development: solutions capabilities, a social case study about Iowa
- Drought tolerant crops
- What technology EOSDA uses to determine the environmental impact of natural disasters: an example of Iowa social case study
- Satellites and network connectivity?
- EOSDA Crop Monitoring, best features to boost farm productivity and profitability during the planting season.
- How does this help our listeners?
- What kind of data do they receive to help them make decisions.
- Why is EOSDA Crop Monitoring better than other solutions on the market?
- Why will it continue to be the leader?
- Many companies process data, but we do have our own models that show efficiency. Our RnD team processes the images (presence of clouds, shadows, etc.).
- A team of 25 Ph.D. professors and 60 scientists and developers. Thanks to such a team, we have the opportunity to immerse ourselves in the problems/needs of customers 100%, feel their pain, and can find an individual approach to each client.
- EOS SAT. The world's first agri-focused satellite constellation, among companies utilizing remote sensing technologies, is uniquely designed to serve agricultural purposes. Up to 100% coverage of the farmlands and forest areas in the top countries.
- What are the technical aspects
- why did EOSDA decide to launch it?
- How EOS SAT will help farmers solve day-to-day agriculture challenges.
- EOS SAT and its impact on climate change
- Why is this a focus of EOSDA?
- What else did we miss?
- Contact information
- Knowing what you know now, what advice would you give yourself or others at 18?