Learning About Carbon Pipelines
We try to dive into the topic of carbon pipelines with an unbiased fact finding approach. Listen in as we explore the detriments and advantages of utilizing the pipeline to transport carbon. Elizabeth Burns-Thompson does a good job in this lengthy episodes of answering each of our questions.
- Probably want to start at least with a little bit of background about myself and my ties to ag/ethanol.
- Explain what the project is and technically how it work from the ethanol plant to the sequestration site
- Why ethanol plants are looking at this technology (a lot of CO2 and very pure quality) (also drive to net zero goals- this gets them halfway there)
- Distinguish our “carbon management platform” from the stagnant pipelines of the past
- So how does it all make sense financially:
- So what does this all mean for a farmer…
- Other ideas we may want to address if there is time: