Land Sales Market Update
Our in-house expert David and good friend Scott Schuman join us to talk about what land sales and values did throughout 2022. We even talk them into sticking their neck out for a prediction as well. Combining information from the midwest and west coast to bring you an all encompassing episode.
- Welcome to a Farm4Profit episode
- Remind people to hit SUBSCRIBE – REMEMBER TO LEAVE REVIEWS
- The listener review today is brought to you by Deere
- Text – 402.443.xxxx
- As much as you guys dig on Nebraska, can we atleast get a shoutout about beating Iowa in football? Ya know beings we mutually hate the hawkeyes?!?! LOL
Go subscribe to YOUTUBE!!!
Play Legacy Farmer Segment – Back by popular demand from listeners
Land Sales Updates Episode - General Questions
- First let’s start by comparing last year to this year. Have there been more or less sales in 2022 than 2021?
- What do you think covid has done to the land market?
- What will mid term elections do to each market?
- Overall do you feel the current market and recent sales are stronger or weaker than a year ago?
- What is not selling well right now?
- Who have the sellers been?
- Who have the buyers been?
- What’s your favorite part about what you do?
- When you reflect on successful sales. Is there something sellers have been doing that has really been working? or set their sale apart from the rest?
- How about flipping the script. What is your best advice for a buyer
- Do you have a prediction for 2023?
- Who have you met that you most enjoyed because of your profession?
- What is a common trait or characteristic that you have seen among the most successful people you know?
- Anything else you’d like our listeners to know?
- Reminder to share CONTACT INFO and say thank you