Farm4Fun with Tyler Price
This week we take a little different route with our guest down the road of carpet farming. Tyler Price is a collector of all things toys but love his farm toys. Listen in as we reminisce and learn about this work we all wish we had, a house full of your favorite farm toys!
- Welcome to a Farm4Fun episode (Airing 11/22/21) Black Friday Week
- Remind people to hit SUBSCRIBE – REMEMBER TO LEAVE REVIEWS
- Share their ideas at email@example.com
- Today’s listener review is brought to you by BW Fusion. They bring years of agricultural experience in Biologicals and Nutritionals along with experts on the BW Fusion team to provide extreme value to their customers. Don’t forget about the fall 500 acres of meltdown and 401 team to get a free field in 365
- @andy.the.farmer on TikTok – Listened in the tractor earlier and it was great ya’ll
- Commercial – OUTBACK WRAPS – Their baaaack!!!
- @tprice323 Tyler Price 335K followers
- From Boone, IA
- How did you get started collecting?
- Is this your hobby or your job? If not job, what do you do for a living?
- Tell us a little about your family….wife, kids…etc…
- How does your wife like this hobby?
- How do you find your collectibles?
- Collecting mostly farm toys?
- "Precision Elite Series"
- Do you make any of your own?
- Where is the best place to buy toys
- Do you buy and hold the items or are you also looking to sell the items for profit?
- Secrets for opening the box without looking like you opened the box
- What's the importance or relevance of having the box
- Error cars or tractors - what to look out for
- What makes a toy tractor valuable?
- If we want to get something "one of a kind" for family where do we go?
- Anything you are or have been searching for that you don't have?
- What's your favorite item
- What’s your most valuable item?
- How have the prices of toys been lately?
- Where do you think they are going?
- What is a "pocket' car
- What's it like managing 300k+ followers?
- Where do you get your inspiration?
- Ever been on a farm? Have any tie to agriculture?
- How did you grow your audience?
- What's on your mind?
- Other hobbies?
- Who is/was the coolest person you met along the way?
- What do the most successful people you know have in common?
- How do people follow you? What social media platforms?