Farm4Fun with Seth Davis
We have fun spending time getting to know Seth from the deep south. We learn about his daughters affinity for going cat fishing, his love for classic cars, and his farm. Seth teaches us about cotton and Geringhoff while we enjoy a couple beers!
- Remind people to hit SUBSCRIBE – REMEMBER TO READ REVIEWS
- @Sodak_farmer – Love your podcast!
- Commercial for BW Fusion 365 – you know what stinks?
- Not the 401 microbial team from BW Fusion:
- 3 ways to apply this team of 26 microbes: 401 -in furrow (corn or beans), Environoc Seed Treatment (beans), BioCast w/herbicide broadcast (corn or beans)
- 2 main value points:
- Provide a diversity of microbes colonizing with the plant helping to deliver nutrients to the plant making it become more robust and in turn provides sugar/carbon to stimulate the microbes. Creating 15%-30% greater in biomass.
- Season long nutrient cycling leading to greater yield potential and stress mitigation.
- Episode is brought to you today by Geringhoff
- Seth Davis (@SethDav15889371
- All about Seth
- Sales rep for Geringoff for MS, LA, AL and AR
- What’s your tie to agriculture?
- Things I think they will want to talk about
- Living in Mississippi
- Little Emilee (daughter)
- Catfishing on the MS river
- Worked for Case IH on the cotton engineering team
- Spent time in Uzbekistan
- How long?
- How did you get there?
- Why do you like working there?
- Favorite product?
- What do you like most about it
- Rents his farm ground out to sweet potato farmers
- Who was the coolest person you met along the way?
- Who was the biggest let down after meeting them?
- What is something you are really good at?
- What is something you have always wanted to do?
- You’re an influencer – who influences you?
- What do the most successful farmers have in common?