Farm4Fun with Millennial Farmer and the Master Pipe Layer
We hang out in studio with Zach Johnson the Millennial Farmer and Randy Nessman the Master Pipe Layer for this Farm4Fun episode. We explore hobbies, social media networks, and favorite new connections all before being surprised by Zach's #1 fan. Listen in to hear the tribute and enjoy!
- Welcome to a Farm4Fun episode (Airing 1/31)
- Remind people to hit SUBSCRIBE – REMEMBER TO LEAVE REVIEWS
- Share their ideas at email@example.com
- The listener review today is brought to you by BW Fusion. They are combining best-in-class products along with BW 365 soil / tissue program, provides growers the tools and resources necessary to identify limiting factors and address them accordingly in real-time with results-focused interventions, to maximize yield potential and ROI.
- Jayson Young – Awesome show! Love Listening to you guys – Kudos from Indiana
- Commercial – John Deere – written 2 minute AD
- Middle Commercial – Geringhoff – requested to say the company name 3 times during the show
- Master Pipe Layer Randy – Millennial Farmer Zach
- Where are they from?
- Tell us a little about your family….husband, kids…etc…
- Any Hobbies or collections?
- What do you like doing in your spare time?
- Any bad dating stories?
- What is your biggest pet peeves?
- What do your wives find the most annoying?
- What’s your inspiration to keep doing this?
- How do you feel about 2nd chances….
- Who is/was the coolest person you met along the way?
- Social and Personal Barriers – work vs play
- What do you want to be remembered about you?
- What is a message you’d like to give directly to your followers?
- What's the weirdest thing a fan has ever done for you?
- What’s next? – Any big projects coming up!?
- Do you have a boat?
- What would you name your boat if you had one?
- What is the dumbest way you’ve been injured
- Where is the worst smelling place you’ve been?
- Larger Discussions – Segments
- Rant Reminder – all the likes and love but no follow
- “The Hardest Working Farmer’ – what do they get?
- New Year New Question
- What do you know now that you wished you would have known when you were younger or just sooner in general?