Farm4Fun with Jen Hartman
We get to spend some quality time with the Director of Public Relations and Social Media at John Deere, Jen Hartman! We discuss the challenges in her role during the pandemic and the huge impact John Deere has. We also dive in to life experiences that have help shaped who Jen is today and how her family thrives.
- Explain the differences between Farm4Profit shows and Farm4Fun shows – alternating weeks
- Remind people to hit SUBSCRIBE
- @buck_1970：Love your podcast I never turn our tv on anymore, also starred following your TikTok…. thanks friend. Kevin Testerman
- Commercial for BW Fusion Product – 401 & Meltdown combined
- Jen Hartman @Jenalyson
- All about Jen Hartman – What did little Jen want to be when she grew up?
- What’s your tie to agriculture?
- How long have you been at John Deere?
- What got you into marketing and communications
- Let alone social media?
- Any big inspirations?
- Things to talk about
- The bad and good advice from mentors
- Brain surgery for Tumor
- 10 Year MRI came back clean
- Royal Ball Run for Autism
- Has an 18-19 year old with autism
- Social media direction – where is it headed?
- What’s your view of TikTok?
- How do you gift yourself time?
- Make a calendar appointment.
- Changes you have observed because of the pandemic in the last year
- Who was the coolest person you met along the way?
- Who was the biggest let down after meeting them?
- What is something you are really good at?
- What is something you have always wanted to do?
- You’re an influencer – who influences you?
- What do the most successful farmers have in common?
- Reminder for: