Farm4Fun with J Lazy S Angus - Chyenne
What a fun show heading out to Idaho to talk with Chyenne Smith from the J Lazy S Angus ranch. We learn about all kinds of things that Tanner and Corey have never experienced. What it's like to raise cattle in the mountains, battle mother nature in the form of weather and predators, and learn how personal space can be invaded even in the most remote areas. Listen in for a great conversation!
- Welcome to a Farm4Fun episode
- Remind people to hit SUBSCRIBE – REMEMBER TO LEAVE REVIEWS
- Share their ideas at email@example.com
- The listener review today is brought to you by BW Fusion. We love it when our partners come back for more. We know that is only because of how awesome our listeners are and we want to recognize you by reading one of your reviews.
- Easter_Iowa_farmer – DM - Just started listening to the podcast, Keep’em comin!
- Don’t forget to check out www.bw-fusion.com for all your micro-biological needs.
- Commercial – John Deere – written 2 minute AD
- Middle Commercial – Geringhoff – requested to say the company name 3 times during the show
- @JLazySAngus – Chyenne Smith
- Where are they from?
- Tell us a little about your family….husband, kids…etc…
- Any Hobbies or collections?
- How do you get started ranching from nothing?
- Degrees not in ranching
- Alcoholic war Vet
- Buying his place
- Own it all or lease too?
- Vermeer dealership
- Family Ranch
- Everyone has a role?
- Did COVID affect your?
- Weather challenges?
- Main Conversation
- Social and Personal Barriers
- Social Media to connect and promote AG
- Damaging words
- Feeling alone
- Stronger together – speak up
- Taking to a virtual community over a local one – why?
- How do you feel about 2nd chances….3rd chances etc…
Who is/was the coolest person you met along the way?
- How do people follow you? What social media platforms?
- Larger Discussions – Segments
- Best Christmas present you’ve ever received?
- New Year New Question
- What do you know now that you wished you would have known when you were younger or just sooner in general?