Farm4Fun w/ the Tarheel Farmer Will Brinkley
We had a blast getting to know Will Brinkley AKA the Tarheel Farmer during this Farm4Fun episode. What a neat way to learn about his favorite thing to do, which is farm. Will has a unique market for most of his corn crop and you won't ever catch him without his Key Bibs on! Listen in!
- Welcome to a Farm4Fun episode (Airing 10/25/21)
- Remind people to hit SUBSCRIBE – REMEMBER TO LEAVE REVIEWS
- Share their ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Today’s listener review is brought to you by BW Fusion. They focus on the grower’s needs, and they aim to be a trusted resource in the operational success of the farm’s business. They bring years of agricultural experience in Biologicals and Nutritionals along with experts on the BW Fusion team to provide extreme value to their customers.
- @KYJoe ***** – Great!!
- Commercial – remind the listeners about the fall 500 acres of meltdown and 401 team to get a free field in 365
- @tarheelfarmer – Will Brinkley - 154.1k followers
- From North Carolina
- Has in interesting story on how he became a farmer
- ffa in high school - one row corn planter as a senior
- college at 21 started helping a area farmer for 10 yrs (farm together)
- met his wife 5 years ago
- grandpa is 94
- grandpa was a small farmer
- key overalls - best in his opinion. married in them and will be buried them
- What is Trianglecc1947?
- ag leader partnership
- can vegetarians eat a zebra cake?
- What are some north Carolina foods - traditional meals?
- “Theory”When you screw something up just call it research
- How did you grow your audience
- What’s next? – where do we go from here?
- What's on your mind?
- Other hobbies?
- What do you do for fun?
- Who is/was the coolest person you met along the way?
- What do the most successful farmers have in common?
- Larger Discussions – Segments
- Ransomware attack on tractorhouse etc…..
- USDA would commit $500 million to expand meat and poultry processing capacity and create a more competitive livestock market.