Farm4Fun w/ the Squad
Grant and Spencer Hilbert from the Squad and Spencer's TV YouTube channels swing by the studio for a fun show. We dive into the world of Farm Simulator and learn how their game play has led to them farming in real life!
- Pre-Roll Commercial – Geringhoff – head of the class no matter the crop
- Welcome to a Farm4Fun episode
- Share their ideas at email@example.com
- The listener review today is brought to you by AG LEADER Cab to cab. Season to season. There’s only one way to do it all on your farm: Ag Leader it. Ag Leader offers the complete package of year-round precision farming tools to help you steer it, plant it, apply it, harvest it, and manage it more efficiently and profitably. (Add LIB)
- Mike Shulte Voicemail
- YOU can now text or leave us a voicemail – 515.207.9640
- The Squad on YouTube and @thesquad_youtube on TikTok 41k followers
- Grant & Spencer Hilbert
- Joined YouTube. May 29, 2014. 487,923,188 views. 1.33 million subs
- Where you from, where did you graduation, what do you do, family history
- When did you start playing FarmSim – Why?
- When did the YouTube Channel take off?
- How do people monetize youtube
- Just one channel or multiple?
- How do you record, edit, etc….
- Where did “The Squad” come from?
- Twitter Poll – 184 responded and 71% have never played FarmSim
- From FarmSim to real life 1st generation farmers
- Where at?
- How did you start that?
- How’s it going?
- Community animosity?
- Any good investments?
- Crypto, etc….
- Think there could be a podcast simulator?
- What’s the future hold?
- Launching a brand new game
Matthew J Andrews @2glassandrews on Twitter – Lived in California all his life and moves to Iowa. “What do I need to know? How do I Prepare?”
- Any time for other Hobbies or collections?
- Best ag SWAG gift you have ever been given or gave away?
- Coolest guest or person you have ever met?
- Do you guys have any good stories of Screw Ups around the farm or gym?
- New Year New Question
- What is the best advice you have been given?
- What do you wish we would have asked you?