Farm4Fun w/ the Agronomists Happy Hour
We get to be with our guests in studio this week. Listen in as Kyle and Jason from the Agronomist Happy Hour podcast join us for some fun. They bring down beer from North Dakota for us to try and share in many laughs. Learn about their super unique event coming up in February called Agronomy on ice!
- Remind people to hit SUBSCRIBE – REMEMBER TO LEAVE REVIEWS
- Share their ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The listener review today is brought to you by Outback Wraps. Our listener reviews is one way we stay connected with our listeners and Outback Wraps are the only tool to not mess up when connecting your hydraulic hoses.Use Promo Code Farm4Profit for 20% off at outbackwrap.com
- Fine Like Wine – five stars -I have been digging the podcast for a long time now and it reminds me of when I worked in the wine industry, the wine maker use to always say “Have some patience young man, remember a Fine wine gets better with time” The podcast just get better and better. The banker and auctioneer are great, but that farmer Corey guys puts this podcast over the top!
- Commercial – John Deere – written 2 minute AD
- Middle Commercial – Geringhoff – requested to say the company name 3 times during the show
- @RocknRollAgrnmy – Jason Hanson – not to be confused with the beloved kicker from the Detroit Lions
- @okkefrommuskogee – Kyle Okke
- Where are they from?
- How are the two of you connected?
- Why did you start your business?
- What is the business?
- Why did you start a podcast?
- Agronomists Happy Hour
- Who are your listeners?
- Just had crop queen on
- Podcast Tour
- 2 podcasts? Soil Sense & Rock and Roll Agronomy
- Tell us a little about your family….wife, kids…etc…
- Any Hobbies or collections?
- Deer hunting in the badlands
- Why are you in Iowa
- General Agronomic concerns for 2022
- Agronomy on Ice….What? Why?
- How did you grow your audience or customer base?
- What's on your mind?
- 7 years ago car crash with broken heels - Jason
- Who is/was the coolest person you met along the way?
- What do the most successful people you know have in common?
- How do people follow you? What social media platforms?