Farm4Fun w/ Quick Dick McDick
We go North of the border for this episode and we are glad we did. Quick Dick McDick is a passionate member of the agriculture industry and you will see why during this show. He talks about his cross country motorcycle trip, his opportunities to talk about ag and politics, and the shear amount of fun he has being himself!
- John Deere Pre-Roll
- Around the Room – what are you looking forward to in this show?
- Remind people to hit SUBSCRIBE – REMEMBER TO LEAVE REVIEWS
- The listener review today is brought to you by Legacy Farmer
- Apple Podcasts – larry ligjt
- Enjoy listening each week. Legacy farmer series hits hard and makes me think. Thank You
***Legacy Farmer commercial
It’s important to secure the financial future of your family farm operation. We are extremely excited to partner up with Legacy Farmer to help you do just that for your family. He and his team have a proven strategy that leverages a powerful community of people going through the same experiences as you are combined with 1 on 1 support to meet your specific needs. Jace and his team are already working with over 300 family farms and yours should be next. Visit www.legacyfarmer.org and apply to secure your family Legacy for generations to come.”
Quick Dick McDick – Dickson Delorme
@QuickDickMcDick. 67k tiktok --22.1k Instagram – 108k YouTube Subs – 45.2k Twitter
- Farmer, Comedian, YouTuber from Foam Lake, Saskatchewan
- Got his first farming job at 13 for a neighbor
- Worked in the oilfield
- Trucking for 16 years
- Motorcycle trip across Canada that turned into the US with stops in Boston, Vegas, California and the Youkon
- What spurred this trip?
- What did he learn from it?
- 27,500 kilometers
- What’s he doing now for work?
- I think he’s a farm laborer
- Why do the social media?
- Promote Mental Health in Agriculture
- Farm Safety
- How are things politically in Canada?
- What would he do differently
- Any cool experiences? Cool people?
- Advice for others?
- Who is Big Mustache Al?
- Sales donated to mental health projects
- What’s next?
- Tour or speaking dates?
- How’s it going to end?
- What is the best thing about being alive today?
- If you could live in any other time when would that be?
- Has anything ever made you cry because you understood its meaning more than others do?
- What is one of the most memorable conversations you have ever had?
- Would you Rather
- Would you rather be an expert at only 1 thing or average at a lot of things?
- Would you rather time-travel 10 years into the future or 100 year into the past?
- Would you rather find your soulmate or your life purpose?
- Would you rather be too trusting of everyone or trust no one?
- Would you rather be criticized or ignored?
- What does Success look like to you?