Farm4Fun w/ Mike Schulte of the Pork Tornadoes
We step outside of the box on this Farm4Fun episode with Mike Schulte the drummer from the band Pork Tornadoes. Mike is a freaking awesome dude to get to know. Listen in to explore more about the band, how it got its name, and Mike's personal journey. Not to mention we learn he is a podcast host himself and the best guy to have on your team for movie trivia!
- Pre-Roll Commercial – Geringhoff – head of the class no matter the crop
- Welcome to a Farm4Fun episode
- Remind people to hit SUBSCRIBE – REMEMBER TO LEAVE REVIEWS
- Share their ideas at email@example.com
- The listener review today is brought to you by BW Fusion. Just a reminder that when you sign up for atleast 500 acres of the 401 microbial team you get one free field in the 365 program when mentioning Farm4Profit
- NEKGrains (insatagram) – Great podcast guys, just found you guys and have been listening to every show from our farm in Vermont. Ya’ll need some Vermont beer to try!
- Don’t forget to check out www.bw-fusion.com for all your micro-biological needs.
- Mike Schulte drummer of the Pork Tornadoes
- Where is he from?
- Grow up there?
- What does he do for a living?
- Tell us a little about your family….wife?, kids…etc…
- Pork Tornadoes
- Where did the name come from?
- How did the band meet?
- Same band members from the beginning?
- What kind of music?
- Tennessee whiskey video on YouTube went viral
- How many views?
- What did Mike do before joining the band?
- Any Hobbies or collections?
- Movie trivia Stud….. for hire
- Confused Breakfast Podcast
- One of the fastest growing podcasts in the nation?
- What’s it about?
- Three buddies – movie geeks
- Cedar Ridge Whiskey is a sponsor
- Top 5 movies of all time?
- Listener interaction suggestions?
- Uses voicemails on his show
- Garth Brooks biography (tanner watched)
- Listeners, fans, audience are the reason he is what he is. They can do for him what he couldn’t do for himself
- Without listeners or fans the creators, musicians, writers aren’t or won’t become anything themselves
- New Year New Question
- What do you know now that you wished you would have known when you were younger or just sooner in general?
- More windows or wheels?
- Nexat with Wheels