Farm4Fun w/ Megan the Dairy Girl
Ted talk Thursday! Episodes are always more fun in person. Megan and Ted swing by to fill us in on their unique dairy farming story. Merging families, merging cows, and hay in there some where I'm sure. What a fun show, listen in and enjoy!
- Shay Foulk – Profit Manager - Pre-Roll
- Around the Room – what are you looking forward to in this show?
- Remind people to hit SUBSCRIBE – REMEMBER TO LEAVE REVIEWS
- The listener review today is brought to you by Legacy Farmer
- YouTube – Levi’s Metal Cutting
- Nice Shows – happy to be a new subscriber!
***Legacy Farmer commercial
It’s important to secure the financial future of your family farm operation. We are extremely excited to partner up with Legacy Farmer to help you do just that for your family. He and his team have a proven strategy that leverages a powerful community of people going through the same experiences as you are combined with 1 on 1 support to meet your specific needs. Jace and his team are already working with over 300 family farms and yours should be next. Visit www.legacyfarmer.org and apply to secure your family Legacy for generations to come.”
@Megan_dairygirl. Megan (Kregel) & Ted McAllister – Married in August
343k tiktok -- 4k Instagram – 75k facebook
- 6th generation Dairy Farmer and Only Fans Model from New Vienna, IA
- North West Iowa Community College to ISU Dairy Science
- Worked at the Northeast Iowa Dairy Foundation – Communications and Promotion
- 400 cow dairy – robotic milking - Jerseys
- Iowa Dairy Experience & Agriculture Leadership Program
- Dairy Princess Advisory Council
- Farm Bureau
- Young Leadership Award
- Dairy Partnership with his brother
- 250 cows – Holsteins
- Megan does calf management duties
- How do you name the calves?
- Why do the social media?
- Starting all over ……What would she do differently
- Any cool experiences? Cool people?
- Advice for others?
- What’s next?
- Tour or speaking dates?
- How’s it going to end?
- What is the best thing about being alive today?
- If you could live in any other time when would that be?
- Has anything ever made you cry because you understood its meaning more than others do?
- What is one of the most memorable conversations you have ever had?
- What was a restaurant you think was nice/fancy as a kid that as an adult you realize wasn’t that nice?
- Newlywed Game
- What is something that you don’t have in common?
- What’s your most annoying habit?
- What’s their number 1 fear or phobia?
- When they’re angry – what movie character best describes them?
- What’s a food they would never eat?
- What’s their dream vehicle?
- All the toppings in the world….what kind of pizza are they making?
- What does Success look like to you?