Farm4Fun w/ Ethan Clarke
Ethan joins us from Washington Indiana to talk about what it's like being the first generation to farm. He takes pride in what he has done so far and we're excited to share his story!
@the_ethan_clarke Instagram 15.2k tiktok 3.4k. youtube 22.7k Subscribers.
- Catch up
- Where are they from, what do they farm, how did they get into farming
- How’s the family – do they farm with family?
- How did he get started?
- Any advice for others getting started?
- How did he decide what pieces of equipment to buy first?
- What are they up to today?
- What have the seen that excites them?
- What do they want to make sure they see before they leave?
- Bad luck fall?
- Getting stuck, ruining cornheads….
- Sure gets stuck alot
- What’s the deal with tipping things over?
- Truck and trailer
- What else?
- Poulty farming – litter hauling
- What the favorite job on the farm?
- Least Favorite
- How has social media changed their life?
- Why do it?
- How would she start it over differently?
- Which is their favorite platform?
- If you were an animal, what do you think you would be?
- Right now, who inspires you?
- If you could make anything on your body bigger what would it be?
Stump the guest
- How many holes does a straw have?
- Are hot dogs a “sandwich”?
- Is water actually wet?
- Should cereal be considered a soup?
- Is learning from your mistakes better than succeeding on the first try?
- What would the world be like if you couldn’t introduce yourself using your profession?
- What’s next for them?
- What can our listeners do to help?
- What can we do to help?
What does success look like to them?