Farm4Fun w/ Delaney Howell
We welcome podcast royalty into our studio for this week's Farm4Fun show. Delaney Howell of the Global Ag Network, Ag News Daily, former Market to Market host, and more jumps in to share her story with you. Before we are done we even help her make plans for her new last name following the exciting news of her engagement!
- Thank you for listening
- Farm4Profit episode vs Farm4Fun Episode
- Thank you again for suggesting topics for us to talk about on the podcast and keep them coming. Send those to email@example.com or find us all over social media.
- Remind people to hit SUBSCRIBE – wherever you listen
- READ REVIEWS
- Today’s Listener Review is brought to you by Brandt where nobody works harder than Brandt to keep you productive and profitable. We like to think that no podcast tries to do that more than Farm4Profit, so let’s see what you had to say about it!
- Hoyt2, 08/05/2021 - Highly recommend
- Love the podcast guys. Very educational and entertaining. Keep up the good work!!
- Commercial – Estes Concaves
- Working to help stop rotor loss (saves up to $30k per 1000 acres of soybeans)
- Increase profitability by being able to combine faster with less grain damages
- XPR2 Concave – one concave for all your crops
- Delaney Howell
- Howell grew up on a grain and livestock farm in Southeast Iowa
- She holds a Bachelor of Science degree in agricultural sciences and minors in broadcasting and international studies from Northwest Missouri State University.
- She has a Master's degree in agricultural communications through Texas Tech University.
- Howell is a former host of the 45-year-old agribusiness show “Market to Market”
- Her daily podcast launched in 2017, Ag News Daily.
- In 2018, Howell started Global Ag Network, consisting of numerous agriculturally focused podcasts
- Partnership with Successful Farming
- Howell works with a variety of ag media outlets, including host of the Spokesman Speaks Podcast on behalf of the Iowa Farm Bureau Federation.
- She is a freelance reporter for This Week in Agribusiness and Agri-Pulse and has a daily radio program on Your Ag Network.
- She is also the face of Trader PhD of Des Moines as their Chief Marketing Officer.
- Ag Grad 30 under 30
- Professional Speaker
- Got engaged in July 2021 to Blaine Groth – Farmer and Field View Manager
- Focused on equality for women in AG – mother was and is a strong influence (she has her MBA)
- Love Food, who doesn’t?
- Mother taught her to bake
- Love pumpkin bread and anything pumpkin spice
- Favorite season is fall
- What's on her mind?
- Other hobbies?
- Who is/was the coolest person you met along the way?
- What do the most successful farmers have in common?
- Commercial - BW Fusion – Focused on bringing innovative Fertility, Nutritional and Technology to the Ag market place. They combine their best-in-class products along with the 365 soil and tissue program to provide growers the tools necessary to address limiting factors in real time.