Farm4Fun w/ Courtney Fyke Featuring Reunion Brewery
The guys spend time getting to know TikTok legend Courtney Fyke. You won't be let down in this episode as she displays her fantastic sense of humor, tells us about her family's heard of red cattle, and love for agriculture. Listen in to learn about how you can support AG in the Classroom!
- Remind people to hit SUBSCRIBE – REMEMBER TO READ REVIEWS
- People are creating twitter accounts because of the podcast – so cool!
- Set up the Drinking Game = COW
- Commercial (3rd of 5)
- Courtney Fyke @courtney.fyke
- All about Courtney
- What did you do to get “famous”?
- How did you get started on TikTok?
- Who was the coolest person you met along the way?
- Who was the biggest let down after meeting them?
- What is something you are really good at?
- What is something you have always wanted to do?
- You’re an influencer – who influences you?
- How can people get a hold of you?
- Boyfriend? – Ethan, also on TikTok , --- Always wearing hats, Richardson112? --- biggest pet peaves = not waving back, people who tell you not to cuss, disconnected from agriculture
- Things I think she will want to talk about
- Kellihercattle Company – Student run cattle business
- Farmers Feed the World Merch for AG in the Classroom
- Negativity around women in AG, Negativity on social media
- Reminder for:
- SWAG now on the website with more fun designs to come – send us your idea for a design email@example.com
- Larger Discussions – Segments
- Polar opposites of social media in general (Twitter – people blocking people to the @drich82 Dusty Rich discussion about who you’d like to meet in person)
- @jerodmcdaniel @agridome – Phillip Shaw @lesleyraekelly @HuntFiber – Lindsay Persico @sammiwangsness @BkitchBodie and the guys from Next Level Ag @Qconnealy19 @bmreadel - Bridgette Readel @MachineryPete @apasztor82 and the list goes on!
- New Year Resolutions?
- Nashville Bombing