Farm4Fun w/ Chuck Weldon
Chuck joins us again at the Farm Progress Show. We catch up with him and do a much better job and getting to know the real Chuck. We talk hunting, farming, and having a lot of fun. O yeah, and Busch Light!
- Pork Producer, Professional Hunter
- born and raised in Gallatin, Missouri, where he lives today with his beautiful wife, Becky and step-daughter, Hannah.
- Chuck farms approximately 3000 acres of corn and soybeans with his father Jim.
- Chuck is also a contract pork producer with the capacity to house6,800 head of hogs.
- What’s Chuck doing up here at the Farm Progress Show?
- What’s it like being friends with Justin Danger Nunley?
- Hanging out with Rascal Flatts
- Why is personal health (cross fit) such a focus of his?
- began hunting at a young age with his dad.
- Growing up whitetails where the furthest thing from Chuck’s mind.
- Quail was his passion,
- In 2006, Steve killed a buck on Missouri’s opening day of gun season and decided that he would film Chuck for the rest of the season and well, the rest is history! In 2010, Chuck and Steve were chosen to film for Drury Outdoors Dream Season 8: Workin’ Man and after making friendships that will last a lifetime, The Whitetail Fix was born!
- Who is Steve?
- Deer management is a passion of Chuck’s
- food plot
- moving cameras
- filling feeders
- Chuck enjoys spending time at the lake with his family and friends.
- Would you Rather
- 4. Would you rather have a giant tongue or giant feet?
- 5. Would you rather eat rotten eggs or drink sour milk?
- 1. Would you rather tell a lie for a good reason or tell the truth for a bad reason?
- 31. Would you rather be a detective or a pilot?
- 14. Would you rather walk barefoot in a public restroom or barefoot in a hog Confinement?
- Best ag SWAG gift you have ever been given or gave away?
- New Year New Question
- What is the best advice you have been given?