Farm4Fun w/ Brittany and TR Jones from Richlands Dairy
We spend a late afternoon on the porch with Brittany and TR Jones from Virginia. We get to explore the history of Richlands Dairy, their mission to use social media to teach others about agriculture, and the new adventures ahead of them. Who would have thought a dairy farmer would now have a flock of chickens, be featured on a comedy tour, and planning the first ever WudTok event this fall. Listen in and enjoy!
- Explain the differences between Farm4Profit shows and Farm4Fun shows – alternating weeks
- Remind people to hit SUBSCRIBE – REMEMBER TO READ REVIEWS
- Episode is brought to you today by Geringhoff
- Commercial for BW Fusion 365 –
- Richlands Family Dairy & Creamery (@Tr_jones7 @richlandsdairy
- All about the Jones Family, Brittany and TR
- Wilsons, Virginia 270 year farm – 90 year old dairy
- What’s your tie to agriculture?
- Things I think they will want to talk about
- Starting a creamery during a pandemic
- Storm damage to main building after 1st bottle of milk
- How COVID impacted sales
- What do you like most about it
- What has it done for your business?
- Anxiety/Stress – open to talk about it
- Motivating others
- Marriage advice – role models
- Helping others, period
- #RideAlong Crew
- Baby Chicks – Mini Cows
- Who was the coolest person you met along the way?
- Who was the biggest let down after meeting them?
- What is something you are really good at?
- What is something you have always wanted to do?
- You’re an influencer – who influences you?
- What do the most successful farmers have in common?