Farm4Fun w/ Brian Scott (The Farmer's Life)
We first met Brian 2 years ago when he was able to get a sneak peek at the COVID Farm Progress Show. Listen in as we learn about his multi generational farm and passion for education those outside of agriculture about where their food comes from.
Welcome to the Farmer’s Life!
Brian Scott 10,300 Instagram. 16,500 Twitter. 102,000 Facebook. 9,500 YouTube Subscribers
- I raise corn, soybeans, popcorn and wheat on an Indiana farm
- with my dad and grandpa.
- Married? Kids?
- Where at in Indiana?
- proud Purdue Ag Alumni with a Bachelor’s degree in Soil and Crop Management.
- Our newest venture is cover cropping
- Has a blog
- Sponsored by Precision (any others?)
- What led him to start his blog, facebook, youtube etc…..?
- What opportunities has it provided that he wouldn’t otherwise have gotten?
- Do you get a lot of questions from people outside of AG
- How have you bridged the “gap” between ag and consumers?
- Any advice for others looking to grow a presence as such?
- Who are some of the favorite people you’ve ever met?
- What do people misunderstand about you most?
- What’s the best compliment you’ve ever gotten?
- What’s an “insult” you’ve received that you’re proud of?
- If you won $10 million tomorrow, what would you spend it on?
- What’s the biggest challenge you’re facing right now and how are you tackling it?
- Having grandpas John Deere 45 combine in the same field as an X9?
- 55+ years of combine evolution