F4F w/ Viren D'souza the Best Looking Fat Guy in Agriculture
In this episode, we catch up with @Milkabot Hailing from Canada. As self-proclaimed Agriculture Soldiers of Fortune, we explore his unique perspective on agriculture. We talk about his distribution of Orkel brand compactors, and his custom baling services. Join us as he discusses his social media journey, and explore some hot takes on various topics. Don't miss out on this engaging episode
@Milkabot Instagram ___ TikTok ____ YouTube _____ Twitter 4k Viren D’souza
- Catch Up
- Where are they from & What’s their tie to agriculture?
- How’s the family - do they farm with family?
- Out of Canada (maybe Ontario)
- What are they up to today?
- What they see that excites them?
- What do they want to make sure they see before they leave
- Self Proclaimed - Agriculture Soldier of Fortune
- What does that even mean?
- Second language: Arabic
- Omar Little of Compactors
- Omar Little is a fictional character from HBO series “The Wire”
- Steals from drug dealers
- D’souza Farms Systems
- Bring innovative products and services to the marketplace to increase productivity
- Distributor of Orkel brand compactors in Canada
- Provides custom baling services - helping find a solution to transport bulk material
- Sawdust, corn silage, mulch, log bark
- Hemp? – Weed?
- Energy market - what companies would be attracted to this opportunity?
- Where are you seeing this baling growing? Is the demand rising?
- Where across the world are producers seen?
- How are you moving to a more sustainable economy with Orkel?
- Twitter sayings
- “Best looking fat guy in agriculture”
- “if in doubt, give it clout”
- How has social media changed his life?
- Why do it?
- How would he start it over differently?
- If you were an animal, what do you think you would be?
- Right now, who inspires you?
- If you could make anything bigger on your body what would it be?
Hot takes - agree or disagree with the statement and why
- City street parking should be considered public space
- Apple Music is better than spotify
- Spiders get a bad reputation
- Vacations are pointless
- Pop tarts are overrated
- The only acceptable beer to bring to a cookout is a light beer
- The beach isn’t that fun
- What’s next for them?
- What can our listeners do to help?
- What can we do to help?