Equipment Market Update w/ TractorZoom
We first get to meet Molly Woodruff of a new app called Farmmee where you can link up with others in the ag industry to anything from additional labor to exchanging services. Then we circle back around to our friend TJ Masker with TractorZoom to get caught up on the machinery market. What't hot and what's not!?
- First let’s start by comparing last year to this year. Have there been more or less sales in 2022 than 2021?
- What do you think covid has done to the equipment market?
- What will the mid-term elections possibly do to each market?
- Overall do you feel the current market and recent sales are stronger or weaker than a year ago?
- What about new equipment?
- Who have the sellers been?
- Who have the buyers been?
- What’s your favorite part about what you do?
- When you reflect on successful sales. Is there something sellers have been doing that has really been working? or set their sale apart from the rest?
- How about flipping the script. What is your best advice for a buyer
- Do you have a prediction for 2023?
- Anything else you’d like our listeners to know?
- Reminder to share CONTACT INFO and say thank you